“Great place, great food”
Review of Osaka Sushi

Osaka Sushi
Ranked #812 of 1,280 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Rochester, New York
“Great place, great food”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

My wife and I have gone here a number of times now and each time we have had great food and service. This is one of our favorite places for lunch.

Visited February 2014

“Always worth the money”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

It's around 11 bucks for lunch, and 21 for dinner. And it's all-you-can-eat. As far as the food goes, I have no complaints. Quality isn't that bad, and everything is made to order. Everyone is nice and I regularly come here often.

• Visited April 2014
“very good sushi”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I have been to this restaurant a few times and have had take out for lunch many many times. My co-workers really love their sushi. They have the BEST chicken fried rice I have ever eaten anywhere! Best value for this restaurant though is the all you can eat buffet. It is done very differently here. You get a menu and you can order as much as you want as many times as you want so you know you're always getting it fresh.

Visited December 2013
“Great sushimi at price”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I love sashimi and sushi. This place has a great deal and excellent food. Ate there for lunch earlier this week and dinner this evening. For $20 you get all you can eat. This is not a buffet but made to order!!! It is not just sashimi and sushi but appetizers, tempura, teriyaki, noodles, deserts, etc. What a find! Tonight I had 8 pieces each of tuna, snapper, and salmon sashimi, 6 sushi of octopus and salmon, and two of caviar. I had 4 fried scallop and dumplings also. Service is friendly and prompt.

At lunch I had tried other sushi varieties and apps, but this time I honed in on what I liked best. Everything is made to order and they have all the typical rolls plus some. The menu is huge for an all you can eat but ordering ala carte. What a great idea.

Beer, wine and soda reasonably priced.

The bad news is that it is out of the way in Chili Center. Easy to get to but away from the east side and college crowds that tend to be more open to this cuisine. I have been to Asia and Japan several times, so it is a welcome addition to the area for me.

I hope the community steps and supports this outstanding place.

• Visited October 2013
Rochester, New York
“Good Food with Good Price”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I went to this place for sushi several times although I am not very into it. This is absolutely a good place that offers a variety of different items other than sushi. If you don't know you like certain kind of food or not you can order individual pieces to have a try. Anyway, you can never go wrong with the price.

• Visited September 2013