“Great For All Types of Outings!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Trata

Trata
Ranked #24 of 1,269 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rochester, New York
“Great For All Types of Outings!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

We came here recently for a girl's night and everything was great! The staff was very friendly and helpful and the food was delicious. Most of us ended up with dinner salads, burgers or a combination of smaller plates but the entrees looked amazing - will definitely be back to try some! One thing I really enjoyed about their menu was the wine selections (by the bottle) at various price ranges - makes it easy to have a casual dinner or go all-out and have a very special evening.
The decor is amazing and they have more beers than you could ever imagine! Would highly recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited October 2013

“Food was awesome.......no buts!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Had a wonderful meal last night at Trata!! Our reservation was for 6:30, had to wait about 10 minutes for our table......not a real big deal but a minor distraction. Once led to the third floor, our party of seven had a nice table with plenty of room. We were celebrating two birthdays. Our waiter was Andrew and he was great!!! We each ordered our meals and one was better than the other. We were so full and very very satisfied. We wil definitely go back......in fact, I can't wait!!

• Visited October 2013
Rochester, New York
“Feels like you are in NYC not Rochester”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

I have been there several times with work events as well as with other couples. Have never had a bad experience. They have catered up to 50 people for our work event and it went off without a hitch. Food was great and love the selections of wines and IPA's. Always something new and different. Staff is very accommodating and service has been top notch. Roof Top Deck is a great place to meet friends for a drink on a nice summer night! We needed a place like this in Rochester!!

• Visited July 2013
Rochester, New York, United States
“Trendy treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

I visited TRATA last weekend with a group of friends and had a good time. The atmosphere of the restaurantt is urban upscale and it works. Exposed brick, high ceilings, multiple levels all contribute to the look and feel. Our food was excellent,wait staff attentive and drinks were generous. My only complaint was the noise,we couldn't have a conversation without straining. I would go back at lunchtime with a group but not for dinner.

• Visited September 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Glad we tried it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Went here Friday night with another couple. We had reservations and were seated right away. The restaurant is very nice looking. It is 3 floors I believe, we were on the second. The bars and lounge areas were nice.
It was very busy and noisy, at times difficult to have a conversation.
Our waiter seemed a little disorganized and maybe overwhelmed by the number of tables he had.
We ordered 2 appetizers, calamari and chicken fingers. They really liked the calamari. I tried the chicken fingers and they were really good. For my entree I ordered grilled calamari salad and a cup of potato soup. I asked for the soup with the appetizers but it was delivered with my salad. The soup was okay. The salad was great and I really liked the sweet dressing. Our friends had the scallop dish and both said it was good. My husband had the American burger and fries. I tried the fries, they were good. Husband said the burger was good.
Food came out very slow. Check was average for a the type of restaurant and food.
We would probably try again, maybe on a less busy night. Very cool to see how they made over the Armory.

• Visited September 2013