“Love this place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Have always had a wonderful meal and you can't beat the prices. Salads, pastas, burgers are excellent. Nice patio and bar outside for the summer. Easy to get to just off the highway

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

The ambiance at Trata leaves nothing to be desired. My husband and I went for out anniversary dinner and couldnt have been more pleased. Several bars with dozens and dozens of beer on tap (I think around 70) and great food selection! There is indoor lounge seating an a roof top bar to enjoy.
Make reservations online and go today!
A great experience:)

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We decided to stop by because the building drew us in. Trata resides in a renovated armory, and the exterior boasts huge windows that look out upon a lovely pond and park or the busy raised highway. The bottom floor has a huge bar and as you rise to the quieter second floor, the restaurant becomes more moody. A mix of young hipsters and old youngsters populate the place, and everyone dresses well, in business casual or vacation cool. I liked the atmosphere right away because I like to feel that my foodie dollar buys me a sweet plate to eat and an interesting crowd to watch.

The weather was great, so we opted for the rooftop outdoor seating. We watched the sun coruscate over the water as we sipped margaritas and nibbled on flour chips and tasty red pepper and artichoke dip. We ordered hamburgers, and they were huge. My husband had the Cajun style and I opted for Calabrese. The meat was nicely cooked, and the toppings didn't outshine the beef. Very balanced. My accompanying side of onion rings were well-battered and fried, though not burnt or soggy--crisp, just the way I like them. Hubby's fries were not nearly as impressively prepared, though they tasted fine.

We were too full for dessert. That's always a good sign because my man is big and likes his food plentiful. Our waitress was prompt and efficient, and the service, overall, was outstanding.

Good food, great surroundings, not overly-priced. We'll definitely visit again.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Went with friends. Besides fun with friends, our waiter was entertaining and honest about the food. All enjoyed our selections. Burgers are so moist and tender and flavorful! Don't usually get a burger out so I was chancing it. No need to worry at Trata. Love the eclectic decor too. Felt like I was from out of town.

1  Thank familympm
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

What a wonderful surprise Trata is. There were 7 of us to celebrate our friend's 50th birthday. Trata is a great example of what a good interior designer can do to transform an old building. Great atmosphere.

We had great service and all enjoyed our meals. We had everything from the chicken pasta, short ribs,grouper special, thai shrimp, and hamburger. Also had desert including the flourless chocolate cake brought for our friends birthday along with the carrot cake and sticky bun.

We all agreed we have to go back again. Great job Trata.