“Lively Live Theatre in Rochester,NY”

RBTL's Auditorium Theatre
Ranked #46 of 149 things to do in Rochester
More attraction details
Owner description: The Rochester Broadway Theatre League (RBTL) owns and operates Rochester’s Auditorium Theatre. The Auditorium Theatre is home to a full season of touring Broadway shows, and also hosts a number of live concerts, comedy and dramatic events throughout the year. RBTL’s mission is to provide opportunities for all people to experience, understand and enjoy the best in arts and performance through its education programs, events and activities. To fulfill its mission, RBTL strives to offer diverse performances that reflect the highest standards of excellence, and to make those performances accessible to the broadest possible audience.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We have attended many performances of traveling versions of Broadway shows at the Auditorium theatre over our many years of living in the Rochester area. It's great!

All reviews
"school"
in 3 reviews
"volunteers"

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I subscribe to the Broadway shows and love them. Recently went to a production by young people at the end of their acting camp. Very well done. I like the balcony, as I am able to get the whole pictureand experience the great sound effects.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I like the shows at the Auditorium theater, and they have upgraded the sound, but it still is not wonderful. I would like to see them use a more acoustical place for their wonderful shows.
The theater is fine if you sit in the first 8 or so rows.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Will concentrate on most recent visit....TURN ON YOUR AIR CONDITIONING!!! People packed like sardines is tolerable if you have air circulation. I REALLY poured water on my head at the BillMaher show, Was sweating and there wasNO circulating air....I thought the last issue was bad, my seat was soaked in beer. Get it together or we go back to seeing events in Buffalo.