“Always Delivers when I am in a rush!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #326 of 1,471 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 30, 2017

When I need a hot and ready salad with some delicious tasting grilled chicken Chipotle always delivers. Now that I cannot have the rice and beans, it is the perfect place to go for the value!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed January 31, 2017

Staff is always friendly and professional. Food is good. Meat portions could stand to be better. they fill the void with rice. But overall a good place to eat.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed September 3, 2015

It was clean and the service was quick. It tasted like every other chipotle. One thing, they charged an extra $2.05 for guacamole with my rice bowl which is normally free at every other Chipotle.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed June 28, 2015 via mobile

This restaurant is located in college town which is a fairly new part of Rochester which is a very nice clean atmosphere however it is a bit tough to find a parking spot if you are passing through.
I have been to chipotle restaurants all over the country and they are consistently good service and good food!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed June 5, 2015

I went here last night with a few folks. We hit up here. I order my burrito. It was solid but the lady did not understand when I wanted both chicken and the steak not the half and half option. But overall pretty good. I will eat here again.

Date of visit: June 2015