“Disappointing”

Add it.
Colie's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I ordered a wrap and subbed soup for chips at a premium of $1.99.

Soup.. Chicken noodle. Remarkably average and lukewarm. Small cup.

Wrap $8.49 plus extra dollar for gluten free. Nice chicken but very small and served lukewarm on an empty plate.

They have a bell to ring for anything outstanding. It didnt ring while we were there, I wonder if it ever has?

Reviewed September 10, 2013

For a nice local experience in the heart of the culture district of Rochester, I would recommend Colie's Cafe. I always ask to get the Rio Rancho as a pizza rather than a wrap and it is by far my fav. Easy in and easy out to eat if you are in a hurry and the staff is pleasant and friendly. My wife is a vegetarian and has no trouble ordering and will customize for her as well as she tends to vary on her preferences. Give them a try.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

My daughter and I stopped in for dinner after having mani/pedi's done down the street. We love the neighborhood. The food was delicious, with generous portions. The waiter was excellent & quick and made us feel welcome. It's a great place for a quick lunch or dinner and a nice change from fast food.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I've eaten twice at Colie's and it's just a hard place to figure out. When you come in the door, you are not welcomed in by staff. Diners are left to try to figure out if they seat themselves, if someone comes and takes your order, or if you are to order at the counter. It takes too much work to figure this out and it seems like an easy fix to make your customers feel less awkward when walking into your establishment. That said, the two times I did eat here, the food was good. There is a wide variety of well prepared food that is more than just "run of the mill". Prices are typical for this type of place. Good food if you can put up with the awkward lack of service.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

If you're looking for some creatively inspired wraps, pizzas, sandwiches and the like - I definitely recommend this place. It has a nice metropolitan kind of feel to it as well. Their soups are fantastic as well.