“Guy from Brooklyn”

Joe's Brooklyn Pizza
Ranked #317 of 1,363 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: An Authentic Brooklyn Pizzeria with the Taste of the Old Neighborhood here in Rochester New York with Brooklyn Thin Crust Pizza, Sicilian Think Crust Pizza, Gluten Friendly Pizza, Calzones and Jumbo Chicken Wings.
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I am from Brooklyn, but have been in Rochester for about 100 years!! Although I like the pizza in Rochester, I miss the NYC pizza I grew up with. Joe's is as close as you can get, with the exception of Stromboli Express on East Ave.....both are great. Staff is friendly. The eating area is small, but for a couple of quick slices fine. Recommend strongly.

1  Thank Steve L

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I ordered lunch from Joe's today for the staff at my office and had one of the best delivery experiences ever. Not only was the pizza on time, hot and perfectly cooked, but they added (at no charge) a medium pizza of "black garlic" on a white crust. It was a new flavor they were trying and because we had ordered from them a few times recently they threw it in for us to try. All I can say is it was terrific. Great sweet flavor, not a burnt or bitter taste, and it worked well with the "white pizza" crust and olive oil. The service and food at Joe's is always great and the people are very friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend Joe's Brooklyn Pizza to anyone in the area and anyone from out of town who likes a REAL Brooklyn style pizza.

1  Thank pavisit
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Fed our hungry hockey team on our recent trip to Rochester. Delivery was quick and pizza was great. Was conveniently located near our hotel. Do not hesitate to give them a try if you are in the area. We certainly will on our next trip into Rochester. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I saw all the rave reviews online about this place. I'm generally not a fan of pizza in Rochester, and this place is no different. Pizza was dry and unflavorful. Service was slow. Will not return.

3  Thank hockeyfun1
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I enjoyed the pizza from Joe's. Everyone is always very friendly and helpful when it comes to the staff. I have yet to have a bad pie from them. Next time I am in town, I still stop by and grab a slice.