“Rude owner.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 585-232-5862
Reviewed February 25, 2014

This is a nice place but the owner Stergio has no idea what customer service is. He is extremely rude and doesnt treat people the right way. Very stuck up attitude.

4  Thank richardexecutive

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Outside seating and a fun view of the falls, fresh and delicious food and a glass of wine...what could be nicer. We went for lunch.

2  Thank Carol J
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Four of us dined on a warm summer's evening and although there was a threat of rain we chose to sit on the deck by the edge of the river gorge. The service was attentive without being over bearing, the food and drink were served in a timely manner with no sense of hurry although we were the last people in the restaurant. Although I can no longer remember what each of us ordered, we remember that the food was well prepared and the vegetarian in our party was very happy with the selection and with what she ordered.

The setting merely enhanced the experience. Will go back and recommend it highly to others.

3  Thank xctraveler1
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Overall worth a visit if you are in Rochester, since they're aren't many options in the downtown. Decent italian fare, a large wine list, and nice location makes it worth a try.

1  Thank Cape_codders40
Reviewed February 15, 2013

It has been here for a couple of years right under my nose in the old Triphammer restaurant. I went to the Trip hammer about 10 years ago and that was nice but this is sooooo much better. The feel of the place surrounded by ceiling to floor windows looking out at the Genesee Gorge gives you the feel of being in New York City out in a quiet neighborhood (minus the gorge). It took Valentines Day to get me here and outside of New Years Eve, that's one of the worse days to dine. You tend to get get rushed out to make room for more guests. Not the case here, even though the crowd was large which was good to see, we were not rushed at all. The servers were very pleasant and they knew every detail about the food and drink selection. Your water glass and bread basket was always full. As for the food, I do not care how great the view isit all comes down to the food quality to get me back. I will be back!!! Had a very tasty pair of Aranchini in place of ordering a salad. It was filling and thge sauce that came with it made me want to order a pasta dish with sauce on my next visit. All for only $9.00. I thought Tony'D's had the best Aranchini, this is a tad better. She had a Salmon for $19.00 which is a fair price at most fine resturants. The size was like having 2 dinners so yes, she is having that for lunch today too. I tasted it and it was light and had a wonderful flavor. Also for $19.00 I had the shrimp & scallops over a bed of fettuccine alfredo. The shrimp with very meaty but did lack some flavor but the scallops more then made up for that. Needless to say there was none left for me to take for lunch and I will have to get to the gym today. Eating here is so much better then eating in our suburbs. If we want to have these places downtown and to keep the ones we have, we need to support them every chance we get. Don't wait in line in a suburban chain restaurant. Come to the city and dine where the owner eats. 5 Stars for La Luna If the owner reads this.......only thing missing was candles on the table, then perfecto

5  Thank Michael O