“Good Food with a view”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 585-232-5862
Reviewed August 30, 2012

La Luna is a unique restuarant. The food is Italian but with a twist. It was great and the portions were generous. The antpasta plate we had was fabulous. The grilled Salmon was out of this world and then on top of that the location is incredible. We dined outside on the patio and could see the city and river and the falls, what more could you ask for. I highly recommend La Luna for your next trip to Rochester.

2  Thank dtb61

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We had a wonderful meal on the outside patio overlooking the gorge. It was such a nice dinner with friends. The place was empty, but the service fantastic. I don't think many people know about this place. Everyone should try it.

2  Thank Runnerny2244
Reviewed June 19, 2012

A convenient lunch location to those in downtown Rochester with a great outdoor setting. The food was good but not exceptional. My Italian pulled pork sandwich was good but the french fries were actually very good - crisp and fresh. One of my colleagues mentioned that their portabello wrap was very disappointing - cold vegetables, some unidentifiable. I have never been here for dinner so I can not comment on that menu. Given the location I would still consider this as a good lunch spot in warm weather....

1  Thank Fondue4two
Reviewed March 27, 2012

The best dinner I have had in Rochester in a very long time. Just fantastic!!! Can not say enough. Great food, atmosphere and service and large portions. Highly recommend.

1  Thank navis2003
Reviewed September 29, 2011

We were quite pleased with our visit to La Luna. The food was delicious and we ate out on the patio which had a fantastic view. The staff was pleasant and the experience quite romantic and relaxing...

2  Thank luvbrenda