“Caramel Popcorn with Bacon”
Review of Good Luck

Good Luck
Ranked #26 of 1,313 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Stopped in at Happy Hour, had a great couple of cocktails off the special Rochester Cocktail Revival menu. Matt the bartender was very helpful in finding a drink I would enjoy. Had their happy hour special caramel popcorn with bacon, a delicious combination.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Although we only stopped in for a drink we were disappointed. Our cocktails were watery and they don't carry Stella Artois. It is a cool space and I have enjoyed meals there in the past but I am afraid their game may be slipping a bit. I hope not. I plan to give them another chance.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Good Luck has amazing food, drinks, and atmosphere. Everything is served family style, and they change the menu with each season. Every night they have specials which are always creative and delicious. The service is great! I suggest making a reservation because it is usually quite busy (a reflection of how great the food is). Thursday there is no corkage fee, which is great if you have a special bottle of wine you want to bring along. Everyone raves about the burger, which is fantastic, but I really love the steak. I've been to steak houses all over the country, and nothing compares to the steak at Good Luck!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I'm used to bars where the cocktails are sweet and not exactly subtle -- how about a place where the drinks are as interesting to explore as a great wine? Try the Corpse Reviver -- herby, mysterious, and interesting to the last drop. My companion asked for a bartender's choice which was equally intriguing. I had the fresh pineapple and goat cheese salad which was delicious!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

The food is so creative and delicious. It works as a tapas place where you order a lot of different dishes to share, this creating a very social atmosphere! Flavors are unbelievable! The menu changes all the time! And Good Luck wouldn't be Good Luck without their French manager, Coco, who is always making the customers feel special!