“Always good food at a firehouse!”

Hose 22 Firehouse Grill
Ranked #40 of 1,300 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We felt welcomed at our very first visit and every time since. Food is delicious no matter what you choose. The bar is beautiful and we have enjoyed the outdoor seating area. This is a great place and we will return often.

There are newer reviews for Hose 22 Firehouse Grill

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Having heard much about it from friends and colleagues, finally went there on a warm summer's evening. All of the firehouse's doors were wide open, so it was just like eating outdoors without the glare of the sun. In between the large, ample courses took in all the firehouse apparatus (the only thing missing was the pole). Highly recommend a visit to this restaurant whenever a trip to Charlotte and Lake Ontario Beach area are on your agenda.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

My friends and I decided to go for a quick dinner one Tuesday night and someone had suggested Hose 22, and I'm glad they did. The atmosphere is fun, and we had a great table outside on the deck area..At first we thought prices were a little high until we saw the meals coming out...large portions, The real test would be the flavor and quality. Four different meals ordered and no complaints at our table...everyone enjoyed what they had ordered plus two of us took portions home. Service was great, our waitress never forgot we were sitting out there and was very attentive to anything we needed..We will definitely be coming back to try a few other items on the menu...Enjoyed very much!

Reviewed May 27, 2012

We have been a supporter of this restaurant from the opening and have watched the quality of the food go down since. Our last time there WILL be our last time there. I ordered the catfish special, when it came it was so RAW that I couldn't even cut with a knife. I sent it back and when she brought it back the fillet was less that half the size of the one I sent back. Then they charged me $21.00 for a partial fillet of fish! Another member of our group had a baked potatoe that was also not cooked enough to put her fork in. This was our second time there with food quality problems so I no longer feel it was a one time problem. The building and service are still great but because of the food I will go to one of the other restaurants in that area next time.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

An interesting venue as it is a converted fire station. The food was great! It was a bit noisy in the main floor but it was prime time on a Saturday. The waitress was attentive and pleasant. Left with food! Passed on dessert. It was a bit pricey but the food quality was good.