“Great place and atmosphere!”

Hose 22 Firehouse Grill
Ranked #33 of 1,314 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2012

My friends and I decided to go for a quick dinner one Tuesday night and someone had suggested Hose 22, and I'm glad they did. The atmosphere is fun, and we had a great table outside on the deck area..At first we thought prices were a little high until we saw the meals coming out...large portions, The real test would be the flavor and quality. Four different meals ordered and no complaints at our table...everyone enjoyed what they had ordered plus two of us took portions home. Service was great, our waitress never forgot we were sitting out there and was very attentive to anything we needed..We will definitely be coming back to try a few other items on the menu...Enjoyed very much!

Reviewed May 27, 2012

We have been a supporter of this restaurant from the opening and have watched the quality of the food go down since. Our last time there WILL be our last time there. I ordered the catfish special, when it came it was so RAW that I couldn't even cut with a knife. I sent it back and when she brought it back the fillet was less that half the size of the one I sent back. Then they charged me $21.00 for a partial fillet of fish! Another member of our group had a baked potatoe that was also not cooked enough to put her fork in. This was our second time there with food quality problems so I no longer feel it was a one time problem. The building and service are still great but because of the food I will go to one of the other restaurants in that area next time.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

An interesting venue as it is a converted fire station. The food was great! It was a bit noisy in the main floor but it was prime time on a Saturday. The waitress was attentive and pleasant. Left with food! Passed on dessert. It was a bit pricey but the food quality was good.

Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

Our family had a great dinner there and the portions were HUGE! I highly suggest trying the brushfire chicken pasta! Delicious! I made 3 meals out of it!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Decided to visit this restaurant on a Sunday afternoon for drinks/light dinner. What a great choice! The inside of this restaurant has been re-done to perfection - has a cozy and inviting feel with lots of dark wood and of course, firehouse memorabilia .
The food was great - we had an artichoke appetizer that was delicious and quite large, and then shared a ceasar salad and a burger - all done very well.
They have lots of great beer and wine choices, a nice bar, and the outdoor firepit with benches makes for a great place to sit and have some drinks with some friends.
We will definitely return.