“Comfortable”

Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Rochester
Reviewed February 14, 2014

The staff was friendly and my room was clean and spacious. A nice two-room suite with soothing colors. The breakfast left quite a bit to be desired but then I'm a bit picky. Location-wise there were all sorts of restaurants nearby including a drive through Starbucks.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Merdog
travmom1, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Hello Merdog,

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Greece for your recent stay and also for your review of our property. We are glad that you found our hotel comfortable and inviting. Thanks for your comments on breakfast as we are continuously trying to adjust our selections to please our guests. We really do appreciate the feedback as it helps us improve every day.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

For the price the rooms could be set up more traveler convenient, the tv is placed where only part of the room can see it at all times. Also the rooms could use remodeling the shower door we had was falling off the track and hard to open and close.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Tracy H,

Thank you for your recent stay and for your comments regarding our property. We have determined the room number in which you stayed and had maintenance adjust the shower doors so they open and close properly. I am sorry that you found your studio suite set up to be below your expectations. In case you come back to Rochester again we do offer a second King bedded suite option that may better suit your needs. It offer 2 TV's. One in the living room area as well as one in the bedroom.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Stayed at the hotel for four nights while visiting family. The hotel is close to I-390 but tucked away and quiet. We chose this hotel since it was a suite with kitchen which we needed for our newborn! The staff was pleasant, the evening reception was great and included wine and beer as well as a meal. Would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank PittsburghTravelers2

Hello Pittburgh Travelers2,

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites for your family's recent stay! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you would stay with us again.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

This was a wonderful hotel. I had minimal experience with staff, but they were friendly. Check in was fast and efficient. The complimentary wifi was good enough for me, and my boyfriend used the wired connection and had no problems, either. We had a studio suite. It was spacious and very clean. Bed was very comfortable. The heat worked well. We didn't use the stove or oven, but we did use the fridge. All kitchen appliances were spotless. The bathroom was also wonderful, with a good sized shower. No tub, but that didn't matter to me. There was also a pull-out couch in the suite, but we didn't use it as a bed, just to sit on. The suite also had a nice sized desk and a kitchen table that had plenty of food for two people to eat on. Finally, there is daily free breakfast, which was pretty good--hot eggs, ham, and tater tots. I think there was fruit, I don't remember. Also there was a make your own waffle station and an oatmeal bar with raisins, granola, and brown sugar. They also had pastries I think. And yogurt. And assorted fruit juices. And unlimited coffee and an assortment of tea bags. Obviously plenty of options for me. Overall it was a wonderful and hassle free stay. I loved it and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Margaret H

Hello Margaret H.,

Thank you for the review of your recent stay. I am very happy that the hotel and our breakfast buffet added to your wonderful experience. I hope that you will return again in the future and allow our fabulous staff delight you with their service!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

If you have to do a lot of work while on business, this hotel chain has a living room area that is very helpful. Also great for kids or others who need to have a room to sleep in. Couch is a sleeper sofa. Debbie the dinner manager is a true asset to the hotel. She is very helpful, enjoys her job and makes it a positive experience.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I'm used to spend a least 2 weeks every year in this hotel for business. And I feel like home, always. Room are large and very well equipped with a real kitchen. Bed are big and there is also a small swimming pool on the basement. The only weak point of this location is the breakfast which is poor and a very low quality. The overall the location is value for money so no complain!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Earlier this month I travelled to New York and stayed at the Homewood Suites in Greece/Rochester. The manager and staff of the hotel provided excellent service from the making of my reservation (for a funeral) until the time I left the hotel. The one bedroom suite was large, clean and a very comfortable replace to return at the end of each emotional day. The breakfast was good and the evening meal that I had while I was there was really good as well. I will not hesitate to stay at this hotel again and will look forward to doing so.

THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL STAY.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo