$97
$93
$169
  • Pool
$142
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rochester West/Greece(Rochester)(Great Value!)
$101
$185
Doubletree.com
Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece(Rochester)(Great Value!)
$116
All reviewsputting greenfront deskfull kitchenbeer and wineseparate bedroomcomplimentary dinnerhome away from homemake your own waffleswould definitely stay here againking suiteolive gardenbeds were very comfortablefree breakfastcomfortable stayquiet locationexcellent stayexercise room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I stayed over a weekend in May. Upon entering the first room I was assigned to I noticed a strong smell of spices in not only the kitchen area but the entire room. A call down to the front desk and I was quickly moved into another room. The room was great and smelled much better! Breakfast in the morning was great, although very crowded! Great hotel for visiting the local sights of Rochester.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Chris G, Manager at Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2012

Dear djvand,

Yes due to our culturally diverse clientale, our deodorizer sometimes only masks the smell of these spices temporarily during the cleaning of the room where further efforts may be required. I am glad the front desk was quickly able to resolve the issue with your room to correct the course of your stay.

Thank you again for your wonderful comments and please do not hesitate to contact me here at the hotel if there is anything else I can do for you.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

This was our first time staying at a Homewood Suites and we couldnt have been more pleased! Loved the hotel. Was super clean. Staff was friendly and amazing. Went swimming in the pool, not cold and a great size. We plan on staying at the hotel again when we come back next year! Couldnt imagine staying anywhere else :)

only complaint - the TV where breakfast was served was playing some sort of crime/drama show. I had to keep distracting and turning my young childs attention from the TV as it was playing bloody scenes and a scene from a morgue etc. Not appropriate programming for families having breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Chris G, Manager at Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Dear Catherine S,

Thank you so much for your comments regarding your stay at the Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece. We are extremely excited you were able to enjoy all of our facilities including breakfast and the pool.

In regards to the television in our Lodge during breakfast, we have reviewed our procedures with our Lodge staff and the Front Desk in ensuring that proper television content is on at all times.

If there is anything else that we can do for future stays, please do not hesitate to contact me here at the hotel and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend away and it was great. Room was beautiful and very large. We also got great use out of the gym and pool. Would stay again for sure.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear MickiJB224,

On behalf of the staff and management at the Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece, thank you for your wonderful comments. Comments such as yours are such a nice reward to our daily efforts.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

This hotel offers you the best buy for your money. The hotel is clean, the staff very friendly, the rooms spacious and nicely decorated. The location is convenient to many restaurants and other areas of interest. The exercise room is better than most hotels provide and the residential area provides for a nice walk outside if one prefers that. The only complaint that I could muster is that the last couple times I stayed, there have been parties in the lobby area and pool and the noise was annoying - but this would definately not stop me from staying there again.

Room Tip: If you have kids you might want to get into a regular suite as opposed to the studio suite. The studio is fine for one or two people but there is only 1 TV in the room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank pac0101

Dear pac0101,

On behalf of the staff and management at the Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece, thank you for your wonderful feedback. In regards to your concern about the parties in the lobby and pool, we have been constantly working to revise our policies and procedures to ensure that all of our guests comfort is kept to the highest level without sacrificing service.

If there is anything else that I can do to assist you in future stays, please do not hesitate to contact me here at the hotel.

Thank You!

Reviewed April 20, 2012

This was the first time I stayed in a Homewood Suites and I must say it was a great experience. We had two spacious rooms, each with a king bed, sleeper sofa and full kitchen. With a connecting door between the two rooms, we had plenty of room for a family of seven. The only complaint I have with the rooms is that they each contained only one TV which was placed on a side wall between the living room and the bedroom and had to be turned to be viewed in either room. This meant it could not be viewed from both areas at the same time. There should have been two TV as in most other suites. Other than that, the room and bedding was great. The complementary breakfast was more than adaquate for our varied tastes; something for everyone, from bacon and eggs to cereal and yogurt.

The indoor pool was a nice treat on a cold night and the excersize room helped me work off the nights dinner.

I would certainly stay at a Homewood in the future.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank exnorther

Dear exnorther,

On behalf of the staff and management at the Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece, thank you for your honest feedback about our hotel.

We are glad that you were able to enjoy your first stay with us. In regards to the connecting rooms that we have, unfortunately you are right, they only have 1 television in each room as they are King Studios, however we do offer our King One Bedroom Suites do have the separate living area and bedroom area which have the addition television in each room. These rooms however are not connecting and I'm not sure if it would work for your family.

If you would like to discuss your previous stay further, please do not hesitate to contact me here at the hotel and I will be more than happy to assist you.

chris.goyette@hilton.com