“Great pizza and coffee”

Add it.
Jitters Cafe
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar, Cafe
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This place has great coffee and pizza. The atmosphere is nice and is usually frequented by the college crowd or shoppers taking a break. Prices are average.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food is good, nice sandwich and soup place. Coffee's good. Pricing not bad either. But you can get that at a bunch of places - what bothered me is the attitude of the services - I'd like to know that the person waiting on me actually saw me and showed me as much interest as her friends she was working with and talking with during our transaction. Didn't happen just once - enough times at a couple different locations so I look for other places.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Jitters has very good coffee. They have good food. Their wraps are very tasty. The atmosphere is so-so. It's not as cozy as other coffee shops have been. The staff also isn't as friendly as I'd like. Overall it's an average coffee shop as far as atmosphere but the coffee is very good.

1  Thank hoodswigler
Reviewed May 31, 2010

The front desk clerk at the Doubletree recommended Jitters. It's in a semi-run down shopping center called South Town Plaza, but what a hidden gem. It is a combination coffee bar, pizza parlor, bar bar (wine and beer in the back with pool table). Often staffed by college students from the area, the owners/managers are doing a world class job of buying the freshest ingredients from their supplier. We three (2 adults, 1 child) had a pizza and a cobb salad. We chatted with the staff at the counter for 20 minutes while one of the staff members went to the back to make the pizza to order from scratch. What we received was a crispy, chewy, cheesy delight. As far as the salad goes, pristine dry romaine and only the freshest egg, bacon tomatoes, etc. Our son got a kick out of the italian soda syrups.
This is not a restaurant proper but an informal cafe, which makes it great for kids.

If the owner reads this review--good for you--hope this has been a successful venture for you because it was a real pleasure for us.