“Best coffeehouse in Rochester”
Review of Equal=Grounds

Equal=Grounds
Ranked #244 of 1,288 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Cafe
Takoma Park, Maryland
“Best coffeehouse in Rochester”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love the collection of different seating arrangements (sofas, tables, easy chair with ottoman, etc.). The food is OK -- they need more vegan-friendly choices -- but the coffee is great. (If the lattes were a little bit bigger, I wouldn't complain.) But their biggest asset is their people. I love the owner, and everyone who works there is great.

Visited December 2012

Seneca Falls
“Very cool little coffee bar”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Looking to get a quick cup of coffee and warm up my husband suggested we stop in. I ordered a tall mocha, the staff made them and brought them to our table in ceramic mugs. Not only was it nice to sip this hot coffee out of a real cup it was delicious. The whip cream on the top seemed homemade and was perfect. The atmosphere was nice and comfortable. There were several people sitting around eating, drinking and just hanging out. We would definitely stop in again.

Visited December 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“Great coffee and community space”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I visited here for the first time in July 2012. It is a wonderfully inviting community space with great coffee and light food. A great community space in the up-and-coming South Wedge neighbourhood of Rochester.

Visited July 2012