“Good food, unfortunate location”

Cheeburger Cheeburger
Ranked #103 of 1,320 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I had been wanting to go here for quite some time. They have a veggie burger on the menu, and I wanted to try it. I was not disappointed! You can get lots of free toppings, and add guacamole for 99 cents! The burger was good, and you order fries seperately, and the portions are big! My husband got loaded fries, and I wanted plain, so I ordered a medium. He needed to help me finish them!

I also got an Oreo milkshake. People raved to me about the milkshakes before I went. They have tons of flavors to pick from, and it was good, but it wasn’t anything special. You can mix flavors, too, so I think that is the appeal.

Unfortunately this restaurant is at the pier they built for the fast ferry, and since that failed, there is not much left in there. The parking lot is being ripped apart, so figuring out where to park was a challenge. Then once we got to the building, we thought it was closed because there is a room with tons of tables and chairs that are clearly not being used where they have their sign. You have to enter through the door marked for California Rollin, and that takes you to the main terminal, and that’s where the restaurant is. They really need to get some better signage to make sure people can find it! We were about to leave!

It was a little pricey for burgers, but it was a nice atmosphere. We would be willing to go again, so I recommend you go try it out.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I had a coupon for a BOGO burger and decided to drive down to try them out even being almost 1/2 hour from my home. The burger was great, HOWEVER, they use peanut oil and therefore I couldn't get any sides as I am allergic - that didn't stop the man who I believe was the manager from trying to push me to get some. I was going to get a milkshake but the prices were too high for me, plus the attitude I was given made me change my mind !

Reviewed October 15, 2013

It's a "Build your own Burger" concept. Tons of toppings & beef patti sizes to choose from. Several dipping sauces offered for fries & onion rings. (Real deal beer batter rings!) Reasonable prices...delicoius, BIG portions!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife and I really enjoyed this place. Awesome burger and great shakes. Very unique and vintage 50s feel.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Stopped in with the kids after spending some time taking in all the state beach park had to offer. Good meal located on the Port Bay outlet that has good Burgers and hand cut fries.