“Out&about”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Not so impressed by the quality of the wings, sauces are great though. Very loud atmosphere. The waitress was great though, very nice.

There are newer reviews for Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Spent the weekend in Rochester for a youth hockey tournament. If you have ever done this you know that there is always down time that you need to find something to keeps the kids happy. They gave our group of 20 a private area with a huge screen that allowed us to watch the Penguin game. Great food. Everyone really enjoyed the afternoon.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

The lunch specials are the best value here. Lunch ends at 2pm so get in before that or you'll leave with a $30 tab. It seems like they are only interested in turning tables at this location. No real interaction with anyone unless we were ordering/paying.

1  Thank Clintonbutnotbill
Reviewed January 23, 2013

How to rate a place where you want to give them negative stars? There are about a hundred tables in the room. During the lunch period we were there possibly 20 of them were filled. Our waitress was a nice girl who was trying desperately not to break her long nails. We waited over
an hour for VERY simple and small orders. Items didn't come, or didn't come with the meal. If
your customer asks for the standard blue cheese with the wings, HOW do you deliver it 1/2 way thru the meal? How do you advertise a "Tuesday special" for wings, and then charge extra for
the sauce AND the celery?? Do you think we might want drink refills? Not a chance.
BWW is listed as one of the few restaurants in Rochester which has the NTN/Buzztime game (look it up. It's a fast-paced trivia game played across the nation)
yet the game boxes (consoles) were not charged, and died out. I have played Buzztime in DC,
Maryland, Virginia, Vegas, Florida, and Toronto. Never have I seen such a mess of greasy,
half-charged game boxes. The server should have called the manager over, but that was beyond her abilities. But wait...it gets funny. Wanting to high tail it out of there, I went to the
front counter to pay, and was told I couldn't pay there - I had to go back to my table, sit down, and pay the waitress! Okay. I go back, sit down, and pay her. And wait. And wait. Got my change, and went back to the front counter to ask for the manager. After 5 minutes (true) a fellow comes out to see what I want, and I ask if he is the manager. And he says (true again), "Well, sort of ". To make a long story short, this is only "sort of" a restaurant that should sort of fade away.

3  Thank Mimzoo
Reviewed January 22, 2013

a group visited for lunch and to play some trivia We waited 1 hour for our food, which came in incomplete drips and drabs, when asked for the rest of an ordered beer it had to be requested more than once, The place was not busy and not filled but it was toooooooo slow on service and toooooooo short on service and I will never go to this one again nor will I recommend it to anyone even my worst enemy.

2  Thank jeanne T