“Never Disappoints!”

Description: A Loaf of Bread in Every Arm
Greenport, New York
“Never Disappoints!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Was there with friends over the summer for a quick bite before shopping. I have never been disappointed from anything I have evern eaten here. I got the "pick 2" meal and had a half turkey (I forget) and the creamy wil rice soup, which is so so good! I go back to Panera often.

Visited August 2012

hampton bays
“prdictable”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Seen one, seen them all. No surprises. Just nice sandwiches and good soup. The 1/2 sandwich and soup always a good way to go for a light lunch. Choosing the apple over chips make it a healthier choice, although the fat content of most sanwiches and soups will shock you. Choose carefully.

Visited December 2012
Douglasville, Georgia
“One of the best...”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Excellent service and food, fast and friendly staff. The place is always crowded--which is a testament to their excellent restaurant.

Visited December 2012
Greenport, New York
“Nice, warm soup on a cold day”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Stopped into Panera bread while I was out doing some shopping in Riverhead this past weekend. It was a little more crowded than I am used to seeing it. I ended up having to wait about 10 minutes for a parking spot (did not feel safe parking on the little side street).

I ordered a broccoli and chedar soup in a bread bowl with an apple and an iced green tea. I LOVE the sour dough bread bowls that they use for the soup in a bread bowl, but sometimes they do not hollow them out enough. My "bowl" was a little shallow this time around.

There was quite the line of people at the counter waiting to pick up their food. May have been due to the high volume of customers or they may have been a bit short handed. When I finally picked-up my food, it was delicious.

All in all, it was a good meal, but I think they may have been able to benefit from an couple more employees. I will definitely being giong back the next time I am in Riverhead.

• Visited November 2012
Fredon
“Skip the lobster sandwich”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Food was good but the lobster sandwich was not worth the $18. Being in Long Island, we thought the lobster would be good.

Visited August 2012