“good dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

my wigwams I stop in for dinner. we sat at in the bar room.
I had the blue cheese burger and my wife had a dinner salad.
our dinners came very fast.
the only complaint I have was our chips and salsa came after our dinner.

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food is really good and inexpensive at any TGIF. Check out their specials on their menus. The service will always be lacking quality and will leave you wanting more.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Had a quick lunch here after arriving at the nearby HGI for the Jazz on the Vines Winterfest weekend. The girls had the "endless lunch" with soup and to-die-for breadsticks, soft and hot out of the oven. The guys did big salads...well made. Try the " pretzel" appetizer...different and yummy with a good dipping sauce. Great, fast-talking waitress who gave us a few good winery recommendations. Fast friendly service with good, decently priced food.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

After being outside on a very cold day, friends and I were heading back to Jersey, but we were chilled and hungry. We stopped here, we were pleasantly surprised at how warm, and cozy it was inside. I had the French Onion soup, which was not gourmet, but hot and yummy. My main meal was a bacon cheddar burger, cooked perfectly, which was also yummy. I had a cup of hot tea with lemon, and then we headed back to Jersey feeling full and satisfied.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Typical Friday's meals. The restaurant is clean and the wait staff friendly and efficient. Join their "Stripes" reward program and get discounts and free food.