“Best baked goods on Eastern L.I.”
Review of Briermere Farms

Briermere Farms
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Riverhead
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Briermere sells homemade pies of all kinds, cookies, muffins and other baked goodies. If you are traveling on Sound Avenue you must stop here and pick up a pie or two. They also take orders in advance.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

you can pick up a pie actually coming out of ovens. all fresh ingredients. wonderul pie crust. Egg Bread to die for!!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Can't make a trip to the North Fork without my kids making me stop at Briemere for cookies and fresh apple cider. Have purchased the delicious pies as well, they are very good as well. A must stop if visiting the North Fork.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Wonderful baked products make Briermere a must stop. The pies and cookies are really terrific. Produce is too expensive for me but make sure you get some of the fresh juice, peach is my favorite.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

At the suggestion of a local fan, we stopped by on our way to the Orient Point ferry. Good suggestion - the pies are delicious and there are dozens of interesting flavors available. We bought apple-blackberry and peach and thought they were wonderful and reasonably priced at about $15. The pies are hearty with thick crusts and lots of filling as was the tasty apple turnover bought to taste on the way home. I would definitely stop there again!