“unsure”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Out East Family Fun
More attraction details
Owner description: 18 hole miniature golf course, batting cages, Jumpshot basketball (basketball game on a trampoline), Hippo waterslide (4-story inflatable waterslide), Water Wars (water balloon game), climbing wall and beach volleyball.
Riverhead, New York
“unsure”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

It seems the water slides water supply must be broken they spray the kids with garden hoses before they go down,,, and there was standing water at the bottom of the slide,, which i think may be health issue idk... will not bring my daughter back

Visited July 2012

Berlin, Connecticut
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Fun place to spend a few hours”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

If you're looking for a fun place to bring kids for a couple of hours, this is the place to go. They have batting cages, a basketball trampoline cage, waterslides, mini golf, and other water activities to entertain the kids. My boyfriend and I brought his cousins there for about 2 hours and they thoroughly enjoyed it. If you are expecting a six flags or other waterpark, you may want to consider something else in the area like a Splish Splash.

1 Thank Kerin4
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Fun place”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Thebkids love to go here. They would love to play forever. There should be a coupon or a way to key them play for one price. I tend not to go since I know ahead of time it is going to cost me a fortune.

Long Island
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“A pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed September 7, 2011

We've done the whole Splish Splash thing before and didn't want to go that route again, so we decided to check out Out East Family Fun. My kids had a BLAST! We got the bracelets for unlimited water activities (well worth it) and also played a round of mini golf afterward. It was surprisingly uncrowded and though there were only a handful of activities, my kids were entertained for the full two hours (they could've kept going)! They especially loved the Hippo slide. I'm pretty sure my son went down a good 20 times at least.
The mini golf course was really nice and very well kept. My kids had a great time with that as well. The water park season is over now, but we will definitely be going again next year!

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Kimochi11
Wading River, New York
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Best birthday party!”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

We hosted our child's birthday party here 2 years in a row! The parties are fun, the price is right, and the owners are super helpful!
Check out their website for the details of the parties. Our parties had an age range of guests from 6 to 13 and EVERYONE had a super time. It's easy for the parents, as the activities (except mini-golf, which you do at the very end of the party) are all arranged around central picnic tables. The grownups can relax under umbrellas and chat, all the while still keeping an eye on the kids.
Highly, highly recommended for a party or as a fun activity for families. Expect to spend 2 to 3 hours for sliding down the Hippo slide, having water balloon wars, batting cages, and a round of mini-golf.

Visited July 2011