All reviews long island buffalo wild wings upgraded to a suite great room yogurt room was large ample parking free breakfast we've stayed breakfast room hotel is located front desk staff nice size fridge and microwave outdoor pool short drive other hotels in the area
Reviewed September 4, 2018

As soon as my travel plans were confirmed, I called Ashland to check on availability and rates. I received a positive reply and headed over to Holiday Inn Express. I was received a warm welcome and was greeted with a smile. Ashland assigned my upgraded room and checked me in quickly. I made good use of the exercise room and the laundry in the basement as well as breakfast served at 6am. I really enjoyed the rest and in general the stay was a memorable experience. Marc and his team of hospitality experts really know what they are doing.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I would like to give my thanks to the staff at this hotel. Besides being very clean and accommodating they also had a great breakfast too. But the real reason I'm writing is because they went out of their way to help me and my husband. We left a drawer of clothes there- this is the first time we ever did something like that and when I called the manager called me back and made arrangements for it to be mailed to us. I felt so relieved and so pleasantly surprised how accommodating they were in this situation and how easy they made it for us. Just want to thank them for their excellent service and have since then booked the holiday Inn for a different trip in March. I was there for a wedding and would highly recommend it to anyone

Room Tip: you could use an extra mirror in bededing area so that when someone is in bathroom you can put on makeup
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Cindergal
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Was attending a family wedding and this hotel was listed as one of the "host' hotels for family and friends traveling from out of town. When planning travel for the wedding a reservation was made many months in advance and consequently was canceled many weeks before the actual arrival date. Not sure what happened but was charged a "no show fee" for the 2 days that we had originally reserved the room. Did not get the name of the individual who we spoke with the cancel our room so shame on us. Just be aware if you make a cancellation be sure to do everything to document the call, record the call, etc or they will fight you to the very end. A really poor outcome and poor policy even if someone were to "no show" that you would charge potential guest for multiple nights if they didn't show for the first night. Be aware you have been warned.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Pete L
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express East End, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Hi, Pete L!

I realize that you have many options when it comes to lodging, and I appreciate you choosing our property for this very occasion.

I am sorry for the troubles with your reservation. We welcome and take your feedback seriously. To get more details on this, I sent you a private message. I hope you can find the time to go and read through it.

Your loyalty matters, and we would love to continuously serve you in your future travel plans.

Many thanks,

Anne A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed August 23, 2018

We had a very nice room and the service was good. The breakfast was nice. Staff were polite and efficient. The pool was not open and I was disappointed with that. The bed was a nice size and the room was large. Parking was pretty good, as was the location. The cost was crazy expensive for Friday but Saturday and Sunday were better priced as they fell into the wedding we were attending (Still very expensive).

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Im traveling a lot and Worldwide but this hotel was managed like perfect. We spent here a whole week, staff was superb plasent and helpful . Rooms are enough large and everything looks like brand new and 5 star clean. Breakfast food could be a bit better and more choices but still top of the roadside hotels in USA. Highly recomennded for no issue travel.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple