Holiday Inn Express East End
$116
Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead(Riverhead)(Great Value!)
$214
$204
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $227/night.

$241
$389
$377
Hyatt Place Long Island East End(Riverhead)(Great Value!)
$271
$249
$279
Greenview Inn(Riverhead)
$88
$86
Hotel Indigo Long Island - East End(Riverhead)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Bowen's by the Bays(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
$285
  • Pool
All reviewslong islandbuffalo wild wingsupgraded to a suitegreat roomearly checkyogurtample parkingfree breakfastwe've stayedbreakfast roomhotel is locatedfridge and microwaveoutdoor poolother hotels in the areapleasant staywedding weekendfirst floor
Reviewed November 20, 2012

A bunch of friends and I went to a North Fork wine party last weekend and we stayed over on Saturday night. The room went for $169 a night and they tried to bump us up to $199 and $299 respectively. This is not a $199 a night hotel and I think the $169 was way overpriced for what you get. The rooms are large at least mine was, clean, however the rugs really need cleaning especially the hallways. Beige dirty rugs in a hotel are not nice to look at. The rooms are beige also, a nice large tv with plenty of channels. I slept well. My one problem was there was a nice common room with a tv and fireplace. My friends and I wanted to come back to the hotel and get a take out dinner or pizza and sit by the fire but no go as they had closed the room for a private party. Since it is a common area they did not have the right to rent the room out to a private party. Which they did. We would have like to enjoy it also for $169.

All in all the hotel is $50 too much for what you get. The breakfast is good if you just want coffee, banana and yogurt or a bagel. You are down the street from Tangers Outlets so it is a nice hop there from the hotel. $10 for a cab then the Jitney back to the city. The hotel staff is very friendly and the 2 women on the night shift and morning shift were especially helpful. Holiday Inn if you read this you really need to give those two women a raise. and clean you rugs. Nasty. There are not many hotels in the area so you are kind of stuck here or the Hyatt. Would I stay here again, maybe if I was going shopping but skip the wine. Worst wine ever.

Room Tip: I had room 213 a handicapped room. Shower was really strange, (a padded seat) but room extra wide and quiet as it was at the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Looks nice from the outside but the rooms are smelly and are beginning to look worn. The breakfast bacon and biscuits and raisin bran were not palatable. Just an average place to stay. Please fix the smell coming from rooms! Maybe it's time for new rugs?

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank arlingtonmei
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Very dissapointed, they advertise that they have a heated pool but it is Ice Cold, guess we brought bathing suits for nothing :(
My child was looking foward to swimming during our stay.. Saw someone else complain about this and management replied and said they fixed the problem .... Guess not

Besides that the hotel is nice, very clean and reception desk was helpful...

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Tonytyson2009
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express East End, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Dear Tonytyson2009,

Thank you for your stay and leaving us feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by the condition of the pool during your stay. We understand the discomfort this has brought to you and the kids. We highly value your views and feedback, as this allows us to constantly improve the service we provide. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into. We greatly appreciate your feedback as this gives us the avenue to improve on our guest satisfaction. Once again thank you for bringing this to our attention. Hope to see you soon.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHG Care

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Pretty standard as hotels in this price range go. Clean room, nice staff. Free breakfast was actually very good, more offered than usual at hotels. It is close to the outlets and wineries, and a short drive to the aquarium, so thats convenient. The thing I would advise if that if you do not like the smell of smoke MAKE SURE you request a non-smoking room! We were originally put in a smoking room (we booked through priceline and I guess thats the standard). The smell was AWFUL. Almost immediately upon entering the room, my boyfriends eyes swelled up from allergies. We asked to be moved to a non-smoking room, and since we had booked for 3 nights, they could only guarantee one night at a time in a non-smoking room, and we should just keep checking during the following days to see if anyone cancelled. The non-smoking room was also a bit musty but I always bring febreeze for just this type of situation, and it seemed to do the trick. The next morning there was a different person at the front desk. When I explained the situation & asked if anyone had cancelled, she arranged for us to stay in the non-smoking room for the rest of the stay. That was nice, it was a weight off our shoulders and we were able to properly enjoy the rest of our trip. Overall, this Holiday Inn Express is decent and less expensive than the other hotels in Riverhead.

Room Tip: Request a non-smoking room if you don't smoke!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2012

After a disappointing stay at the Dune Deck Hotel in Westhampton, we decided to stay a little further away from the beach and save money. It was well worth it. The Holiday Inn Express in Riverhead was the nicest Holiday Inn Express I have ever been to. They had a delicious breakfast. The rooms were nice and clean, and the service was friendly. It is close to shopping and the outlets.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends