“Great tradition america food.”
Review of Cody's BBQ & Grill - CLOSED

Cody's BBQ & Grill
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Kettering, United Kingdom
“Great tradition america food.”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Us Brits try to copy the traditional American grill type food but this place is he reason we can't match it. Great burgers and ribs with good service. Our beer is still better than yours tho.

Visited May 2013

Lake Ronkonkoma, New York, United States
“No Good!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

They were out of veggie burger, yeah yeah I know why get the veggie burger at a bbq joint, but I wanted it. The fried pickles were more like fried onions with a few fried pickles on top. Also the two beers I wanted they were out of on tap. First and last time there!!!

• Visited April 2013
Manorville, New York
“Line dance out the door”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Visited Cody's, just a 20 minute drive from home, with my family of 7.. ...$180.00 later(no alcoholic drinks) each plate was cold: brisket, hamburger, chicken, ribs. Lacking in taste. Will not visit again. My friend recommended it, she maybe had to many drinks. Very poor quality food. Line dancing on Fridays.... dance right out the door. No barbecue joint just a barbecue pit.

• Visited January 2013
Taylorsville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Carolinian's Review of NY BBQ”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Amazing stuff! They make their own sauces, and the plate to order is the "Brisket Platter" Huge servings and great fod!

Visited November 2012
Rochester, New York
“First Time Disappointment”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was on the road with a hanker’in for some BBQ so I found Cody’s on the web and ordered some ribs to go. The waitress who took my order was very friendly on the phone and in person. I should have looked at the food before I left, because these were the smallest, thinnest ribs I’ve ever seen. They were dried out and tough with a flavor to match. They were so small that each rib bone was as thin as a pencil. I usually give a restaurant one do-over, especially if it’s my first time there. But I doubt I’ll be back to Cody’s.

• Visited January 2013