We enjoyed our stay except for one fairly major issue---the HVAC unit was very noisy----not just a minor buzz but a deep seated rattle. We were in room 101--we brought this to the attention of the front desk and hopefully it has been fixed. The front desk staff is very friendly and helpful.
There is a very small bar area with a limited selection of drinks , beer and wine. The 24/7 food idea is good and what we ate was all very tasty---the chili nachos, flatbread pizza and mushroom soup. The breakfast bar could use some help--not as good as most Hamptons---usual eggs out of a box ,some tasteless ham and some dried out blueberry waffles--yuk. the only good thing was a nice mixed fruit salad which was fresh and delicious.
We would stay here again but would want to go test the AC before moving into the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End is located on the waterfront in the heart of downtown Riverhead and adjacent to the Long Island Aquarium & Exhibition Center and Atlantis Banquets & Events. The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End combines style and innovations to create a completely new hotel experience. An experience that offers an array of services and features designed to meet the evolving needs of today's travelers, ensuring you feel more relaxed, productive and fulfilled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Long Island East End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Hotel Riverhead
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Riverhead, NY