I've covered a lot of miles, generally first class, five star stuff, so I moderate my expectations when business travel lands me in chain hotels in blue collar neighborhoods. This said, the Hyatt Place blew me away. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The complementary breakfast blows all the other business chains out of the water. The room was quirky but comfortable and incredibly functional. They had a nice little bar with a limited menu in case you need a meal in a pinch. Yes, the hallways on the first floor look like something from a mental institution, but this is easily forgotten. Love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End is located on the waterfront in the heart of downtown Riverhead and adjacent to the Long Island Aquarium & Exhibition Center and Atlantis Banquets & Events. The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End combines style and innovations to create a completely new hotel experience. An experience that offers an array of services and features designed to meet the evolving needs of today's travelers, ensuring you feel more relaxed, productive and fulfilled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Place Long Island East End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Hotel Riverhead
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Riverhead, NY