I booked to stay here with my mum on a New York and Long Island trip form the UK. We stayed 2 nights towards the end of our holiday and wanted a base to explore Long Island.
After a very long drive we arrived to an exceptionally warm welcome from reception staff, and were impressed by the massively spacious, quiet room with pretty harbor views.
The room was well appointed as you’d expect from a Hyatt, and was exceptionally clean, and really very big for two people. We had a giant bed each, and there was a spacious lounge area. The hotel is well placed for exploring the East End - we took an easy drive to Montuak, and there’s an outlet shopping village just a couple of miles away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End is located on the waterfront in the heart of downtown Riverhead and adjacent to the Long Island Aquarium & Exhibition Center and Atlantis Banquets & Events. The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End combines style and innovations to create a completely new hotel experience. An experience that offers an array of services and features designed to meet the evolving needs of today's travelers, ensuring you feel more relaxed, productive and fulfilled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Long Island East End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Hotel Riverhead
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Riverhead, NY