Hyatt Place Long Island East End
$329
$129
$116
Hotel Indigo Long Island - East End(Riverhead)(Great Value!)
$233
$209
Holiday Inn Express East End(Riverhead)(Great Value!)
$196
$182
Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead(Riverhead)(Great Value!)
$241
$219
Residence Inn Long Island East End(Riverhead)(Great Value!)
$239
$195
Greenview Inn(Riverhead)
$79
Cove Place(Aquebogue)
$239
Bowen's by the Bays(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
$249
  • Pool
Swiss Motel(Riverhead)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnext doorlong islandan aquariumfree breakfastoutdoor poolseaside grillwater viewacross the streetpeconic rivernorth forkroom was spacioussitting areabagelsparking lotfront desk staffshort drivevery nice hotel
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My niece got married and the reception was held at the aquarium next door to the hotel. I flew in the night before and was so pleasantly surprised at how lovely the room was. There were a block of rooms reserved for the wedding guests and the rate was so reasonable. The room had two very comfortable queen sized beds, a lounge area, a desk, refrigerator, coffee maker, dressing area and bathroom. The room was super clean and the staff was so friendly. The included breakfast far surpassed my expectations and offered such a wonderful variety of items including fresh fruit, juices, breads, muffins, oatmeal, egg sandwiches, pancakes, etc. Way more than the continental breakfast of rolls and coffee I expected. The location was ideal since the cocktail hour and reception was just steps away. I highly recommend this hotel and will stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Peconic river offer lovely views but all the rooms are quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on an overnight trip to the east end and it was a very positive experience. We arrived early and they were very accommodating with early check in. The room was a decent size, standard for this brand the room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was included it is served buffet style with a decent selection and they were very accommodating with a special order. The location was very convenient and the price was very fair

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This is my 2nd time staying at this hotel and again it was an incredible. The staff was very accommodating about receiving a room before check-in, due to the fact that I was in the bridal party and needed to get to the church on time. They explained all the ammenities and nearby attractions that were available. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. I wouldn't stay at any other hotel in Riverhead. This hotel makes me feel right at home! I hope to return very soon!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My friend got married and the reception was in the hotel and also in the aquarium. It was the best wedding I have ever been too. The staff was so great at the hotel. I travel quite frequently and to be honest, I hope every Hyatt I stay at from now on is a replica of this one. The rooms had such a clean smell and were incredibly immaculate. Starbucks, friends and fun? If I could give it 10 stars I would!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Cpeek709
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My sons wedding was next door at the Aquarium.I had several rooms booked as well as many other family members. The hotel was beautiful. Immaculate, very nicely furnished and staff was wonderful. Breakfast included in rate. Would stay again without hesitation. I recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the east end of long island. right on main street so convenient. Free parking that is gated for security. What a wonderful stay we all had.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a River View
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family