I stayed at this property for two nights as part of a bus tour of Long Island. The hotel room was immaculate. The flatscreen T.V. was quite large. The bedding was sumptuous. The indoor pool was well-maintained. The staff members at the front desk were courteous and helpful. There are several restaurants along Main Street, a short walk from the hotel. It is also easy to take a walk along the Peconic river. Just ask at the front desk how to access the river walkway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End is located on the waterfront in the heart of downtown Riverhead and adjacent to the Long Island Aquarium & Exhibition Center and Atlantis Banquets & Events. The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End combines style and innovations to create a completely new hotel experience. An experience that offers an array of services and features designed to meet the evolving needs of today's travelers, ensuring you feel more relaxed, productive and fulfilled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelPower, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Long Island East End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Hotel Riverhead
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Riverhead, NY