A senior traveling with two grandkids, I'd just stayed at another Hyatt which was twice as nice for half the price. So my expectations were high. The room was lovely, large and comfortable, indoor and outdoor pools, not so clean; service, credible; and the breakfast, terrible. Eggs, French toast, and pancakes did not seem real. The advantage is the proximity to the aquarium, Tanger Oultets and equidistance to North and South Forks.
It's not a bad place, just not worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End is located on the waterfront in the heart of downtown Riverhead and adjacent to the Long Island Aquarium & Exhibition Center and Atlantis Banquets & Events. The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End combines style and innovations to create a completely new hotel experience. An experience that offers an array of services and features designed to meet the evolving needs of today's travelers, ensuring you feel more relaxed, productive and fulfilled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Place Long Island East End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Hotel Riverhead
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Riverhead, NY