My husband & I stayed here for 2 nights in August. Very well located if you are interested in the North Fork vineyards. The town of Riverhead is trying to reinvent itself but not all that impressed. The surrounding towns are lovely. Very close to Mattituck which is very charming. Very close to huge discount shopping Mall which was very nice if you like that
sort of thing. Very nice Aquarium right next door to hotel. Lots of kids at the hotel.
Breakfast was terrific & so nice to have right downstairs. I would definitely give this hotel a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End is located on the waterfront in the heart of downtown Riverhead and adjacent to the Long Island Aquarium & Exhibition Center and Atlantis Banquets & Events. The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End combines style and innovations to create a completely new hotel experience. An experience that offers an array of services and features designed to meet the evolving needs of today's travelers, ensuring you feel more relaxed, productive and fulfilled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Long Island East End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Hotel Riverhead
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Riverhead, NY