Surprised my husband with a birthday get away and decided to give the Hyatt Place a try since it got wonderful reviews. I wanted to visit some wineries and they were about 10 minutes from this hotel so I booked us a room for the night. WELL I could not wait to write my reivew! I booked a king bed harbor view room. The room is a mini suite. Very nice couch area with a refridgerator and coffee maker and a nice desk. HUGE big screen TV in the room too. The bed was super comfortable as were the pillows. The bathroom and the rest of the room AND the hotel were SPOTLESS! Very modern lobby with a really nice free breakfast the next morning. Someone posted they had great coffee and I have to agree the coffee in the lobby was OUTSTANDING! They also have starbucks coffee available but I don't see the need for Starbucks because the coffee they offered was much better than starbucks in my opinion. There was always someone cleaning up the dinning area and replenishing the coffee supply. Upon check in the gentlemen was so nice and helpful and even at checkout we were asked how our stay was and if we enjoyed ourselves. The staff at the hotel is amazing. I had spoken to the manager about our stay because I wanted to make sure it was special. Steve and Katerina were very helpful and take pride in their hotel. We ate right next door at Jerry & the mermaid because of other reviews on tripadvisor and the food was really great and no driving necessary! I didn't feel like I was in Riverhead only 45 minutes from my home. We will definately be back possibly with a group of people to make a day of the wineries and will not think twice about staying here again. It's right next door to the Aquarium. Riverhead is working hard on rebuilding their beautiful little town and this gem of a Hotel is going to help bring people back. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a little getaway. My husband was very impressed with this hotel and really enjoyed his birthday surprise. Thanks again Steve and Katerina!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End is located on the waterfront in the heart of downtown Riverhead and adjacent to the Long Island Aquarium & Exhibition Center and Atlantis Banquets & Events. The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End combines style and innovations to create a completely new hotel experience. An experience that offers an array of services and features designed to meet the evolving needs of today's travelers, ensuring you feel more relaxed, productive and fulfilled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Place Long Island East End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Hotel Riverhead
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Riverhead, NY