We arrived at the Hyatt on Friday, March 8 for a three night stay. The hotel has been here for less than two years. It is a neat, modern hotel with spacious rooms, great service, a 24/7 cafe where you can always get something to eat.
It is located on the Peconic River and is close proximity to wine country, suffolk county musuems and some beaches. The Atlantis Aquarium and Exhibition Hall is a one walk down the street as is the Suffolk Theater.
There is a free continental breakfast which is included.
The room was modern in terms of design and technology. It was very easy to to use the complementary wi-fi. If you have a portable DVD player, you can easily plug it into a port and watch videos on the large screen (42 ") flat screen tv.
The room was cleaned thoroughly.
There is an indoor pool and a fitness room.
All in all it was a great place to stay. If you plan to come in the summer, the prices are much higher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End is located on the waterfront in the heart of downtown Riverhead and adjacent to the Long Island Aquarium & Exhibition Center and Atlantis Banquets & Events. The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End combines style and innovations to create a completely new hotel experience. An experience that offers an array of services and features designed to meet the evolving needs of today's travelers, ensuring you feel more relaxed, productive and fulfilled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Long Island East End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Hotel Riverhead
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Riverhead, NY