We stayed at this hotel for two nights and did a mini tour of The Hamptons. Riverhead is a great base to do this. We got a ‘shop to you drop’ package deal, which included a book of coupons for the nearby Tanger outlets as well as two complementary glasses of wine one evening.
The bedrooms are very spacious and comfortable. We had a large corner sofa and desk area in the room we stayed in.
There are three computers in the lobby for guest use and the complimentary breakfast is adequate. There is also additional parking across the street in another lot which can be accessed with your room key.
The staff were very helpful, particularly the dark haired girl on the front reception desk, when there was a mix up with housekeeping and our room was not cleaned one day, she was very helpful and apologetic.
Great hotel – can’t wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End is located on the waterfront in the heart of downtown Riverhead and adjacent to the Long Island Aquarium & Exhibition Center and Atlantis Banquets & Events. The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End combines style and innovations to create a completely new hotel experience. An experience that offers an array of services and features designed to meet the evolving needs of today's travelers, ensuring you feel more relaxed, productive and fulfilled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Long Island East End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Hotel Riverhead
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Riverhead, NY