Finally there is a nice hotel to stay in Riverhead! The staff is extremely nice and accommodating.The rooms are quite roomy and the grounds are nice. Best of all, the rooms are quiet and you don't hear other patrons. Their continental breakfast has a decent variety and kid friendly choices. Right next door to Atlantis Marine World and a 5-10 minute drive to Tanger's Outlet's and Splish Splash. It's only a 20 minute drive to the wineries and Hamptons. Also, I highly recommend you dine at "JERRY AND THE MERMAID" next door. Don't let the out -dated decor deter you- it get's packed and menu items sell out quickly. The food is great and the prices are resonable. Go enjoy your stay!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End is located on the waterfront in the heart of downtown Riverhead and adjacent to the Long Island Aquarium & Exhibition Center and Atlantis Banquets & Events. The Hyatt Place Long Island/East End combines style and innovations to create a completely new hotel experience. An experience that offers an array of services and features designed to meet the evolving needs of today's travelers, ensuring you feel more relaxed, productive and fulfilled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Long Island East End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Hotel Riverhead
- Hyatt Place Long Island East End Riverhead, NY