$387
$425
$519
Greenview Inn(Riverhead)
$118
Holiday Inn Express East End(Riverhead)(Great Value!)
$185
Cancelon
Bayview Resort(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
$650
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskpool arearooms are smalltanger outletspoolside roombistro restaurantlive entertainmentducklong islandnorth forkwine tastinglate checkthe wait staffthe entire staffwine countrymodern hoteloff season
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I never write reviews because I'm never usually happy enough with anything but I have to tell you that Hotel Indigo was beautiful. The rooms were ultra modern and very clean. The bathroom was brand new and the bed was more than comfortable. The staff couldn't be more helpful and outside our room was an area with couches and a table right next to a beautiful working fireplace. We hung out and felt at home. We met with the manager Jimmy who couldn't have been more kind and helpful. I would hightly recommend this establishment without question.

Mike and Lana

Room Tip: I don't see any problem with any room or its location
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 23, 2011

We had gotten 3 coupons to use here from Skyauction. We only paid $69.00 a night, rooms go for $139.00 and up. The hotel is in a great location. Riverhead is right next to the Tanger Mall and a 20 minute ride to the begining of the wineries. We found everyone to be very friendly and helpful. The place is very clean. They have 2 outside fireplaces where you can have a drink or eat outside. There is a bar and a restaurant also there. We did find that the drinks are alittle expensive $7.00 for a beer, but that is usually the case in a hotel bar. The rooms very clean. The only con I had was there were alittle small. There is very big furniture in the room, so that could be the reason. Loved the drawer space, big and roomy. Also the bathrooms there is no storage space. There is a small vanity with a drawer underneath and that is it. But, other than those 2 things this hotel is right on. Would stay there in a heart beat again. There is also a daily paper that is your for free. Nice outdoor pool, with great overstuffed chairs and loungers to sit at. I hope everyone that reads this, gets to stay there, I know you won't be dissapointed.
As for places to eat. We ate at 2 great restaurants. The first is Love Lane Kitchen. I forget the town, it is about a 20 minute ride. We had dinner and breakfast there. The dinner was excellant. I can't say it was cheap, but very, very good. The next place is in Riverhead, 5 minutes from the hotel. It is called the TRP. The Riverhead Project. Also not the cheapest, but the atmoshire can't be beat. We were there on a Thursday and almost every table was full. The meals are different, drinks are great and service can't be beat. Hope you get to try both places.

Room Tip: Ask for 2 beds instead of 1, the rooms are bigger
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2011

I've stayed at this property several times since the "make over" as well as prior too and have always found the staff top shelf and the rooms very clean.
The food is good, a little expensive but reasonable.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 17, 2011

I love new properties, and this was clean and modern. Great amenities, helpful staff. Restaurant/bar served delicious food. Good service. Poolside rooms are fun to be able to stroll out to the pool area or sit outside on mini patio. We were there during a slow time (midweek) so I can't speak to if it gets busy or party-like in the summer. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Poolside rooms have sliding doors out to the pool area, and chairs to sit outside, so nice to have that option.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I needed a mini vacation to shop and get away from it all...stayed at Hotel Indigo East End for 2 nights w friends and we had a great time!! Hotel was close to Tanger Outlets, which was great. The rooms were modern and very nice but most importantly VERY CLEAN!!! The staff was very friendly and the dinner at Bistro 72 was excellent. We will definately be back again...soon!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends