All reviewsfront deskpool arearooms are smalltanger outletspoolside roomlive entertainmentnorth forkwine tastinglate checkthe wait staffthe entire staffwedding weekendwine countrymodern hoteloff seasonfitness centerright next door
Reviewed September 17, 2011

I love new properties, and this was clean and modern. Great amenities, helpful staff. Restaurant/bar served delicious food. Good service. Poolside rooms are fun to be able to stroll out to the pool area or sit outside on mini patio. We were there during a slow time (midweek) so I can't speak to if it gets busy or party-like in the summer. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Poolside rooms have sliding doors out to the pool area, and chairs to sit outside, so nice to have that option.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I needed a mini vacation to shop and get away from it all...stayed at Hotel Indigo East End for 2 nights w friends and we had a great time!! Hotel was close to Tanger Outlets, which was great. The rooms were modern and very nice but most importantly VERY CLEAN!!! The staff was very friendly and the dinner at Bistro 72 was excellent. We will definately be back again...soon!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 11, 2011

I selected Hotel Indigo for my stay in the Hamptons Labor Day Weekend. When I called the day prior to booking I asked about the mixed reviews. I was told that not everyone has a good experience. I decided to take a chance since it looked clean and nice from the photos. I have to say the room was very clean and the room was very comfortable. There were a few things I was shocked not to have at $400 per night...1. A stocked fridge and bar 2. A shower door 3. Room Service with good/hot food! The bed was comfortable the room was clean but, honestly this is a 2 star hotel trying to be five star. The decor is nice overall but the hall floors need to be shampooed. I was shocked to have to pay an extra $10 to get a fridge and microwave which were rolled in upon request. Mind you the first one had to be sent back because it smelled horribly! Upon check out the staff was RUDE and COLD...I even asked the concierge if she was ok because she wasn't the nice person I was welcomed by upon check in. I have to say unless it's being offered at $50 per night, I will NEVER stay at Indigo again! HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!

Room Tip: Clean Rooms but Small! Great, Clean Beds!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank NY_ShoeGirl
Reviewed September 6, 2011

We enjoyed our stay at the Indigo in Manhattan, so when we decided to visit the North Fork Wineries on Long Island, we decided to try the Indigo in Riverhead. The hotel is decorated and designed very tastefully, with a European feel to the rooms with a smaller but not cramped space and a chic feel. the bed which seemed a little roomier than a double was comfortable. There is a heated swimming pool with a very comfortable water temperature. The restaurant and the outside sitting area, just outside the restaurant both have very nice fireplaces. The fireplace outside is so big it probably makes it comfortable to sit outside enjoying the night sky well into late October or early November. Great romantic getaway, with the prices being about the same as the other Chain hotels in the area. These other hotels are the abbreviated versions of Hilton, Hyatt, and Holiday Inn which we have stayed at on other occasions. Those hotels are clean and comfortable but don't compare to the Indigo in class.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool have the best view but are most expensive.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I stayed here with my 6 year old daughter before a trip to the outlets. I am a platinum guest with the parent company of Indigo Hotels but had not stayed at one of this brand before.
Parking was plentiful and our check in was quite efficient. Our room was well appointed and the beds quite comfortable. The bathroom was modern. My daughter liked going to the pantry in the lobby to pick out what she wanted to eat and the choices of food for purchase were good.
We did stay somewhat close to the lobby area and could hear some noise from other guests, this was not a problem for us. I would definately stay here again if I had a need to be in the area.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family