All reviews fantastic hotel breakfast crew full kitchen upon check long island east end breakfast offerings hot tub fire pit checking out nice size outdoor pool exercise room front desk next door north fork free breakfast parking lot
Reviewed September 7, 2018

2-bedroom suite had plenty of room for our family of 3 adults. Cheaper than booking 2 separate rooms at area hotels. Interaction with family works better in shared space. Outdoor pool small but refreshing after long hot day of biking North Fork vineyard trails. Evening reception of sliders, chips and selective adult beverages was appreciated.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
CJ J, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Long Island East End, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Hello Mike S,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave us positive feedback. We take great pride in our new hotel and the high level of service we strive to give to our guests during their stay with us. We were happy you enjoyed our spacious two bedroom suite and the complimentary drinks and food during our mix in the loft lounge. Your feedback is appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed for two nights during the labor day weekend. We had to settle for a king suite because all of the other rooms were sold out for that date even though we booked a few weeks in advance. When we arrived our room key was already ready because we checked in online prior to arriving. The room was clean and fairly spacious. The room didn't have shampoo or conditioner for some reason so we had to call the front desk for some. The complimentary breakfast buffet was adequate. We enjoyed the large indoor whirlpool which was also kept very clean and had plenty of clean towels. It was also pretty empty so most of the time we were the only ones using it. When we came back to our room on the second day we found out housekeeping didn't come by at all even though we didn't have a do not disturb sign on our door. That was rather disappointing. We had to call the front desk again so they could bring us clean towels. We tried checking out via the TV but for some reason it wasn't working, however, checking out at the front desk was quick. Despite a few kinks we enjoyed our mini getaway and will be back again soon.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
CJ J, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Long Island East End, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Hello gulggi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your stay. We take great pride in our new hotel and the high level of service we strive to give to our guests during their stay with us. We do apologize for the issues you encountered and please be assured we use your comments to help us improve upon our overall guest satisfaction. Your feedback is appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again.

Residence Inn Marriott Long Island East End

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Firstly, CJ at the front desk is awesome. He is a seasoned Marriott employee who we have had the pleasure of dealing with for years at the Courtyard Ronkonkoma. I was very happy to see him at this property because he knows what he is doing and sure enough he proved us right upon check-in. He has always been the ultimate professional and I hope Marriott management understands the value of someone of his caliber.

The hotel is clean and the breakfast is good. The coffee provided in the room is terrible.

We require an accessible room. Why on earth does this new property only have accessible rooms furthest from the elevators? It makes zero sense!

The bar is a nice space located on the second floor. We stopped in for a glass of wine. One in our party was in a wheelchair and another was using a walker. The place was empty-yet the bartender let the wine sit on the counter instead of bringing it over to the table. When a couple of men sat at the bar, it was apparent the bartender had no intention of bringing our drinks over. I was ready to leave at that point. The glasses would have stayed there if my husband hadn’t arrived and brought them over.

Why does Housekeeping feel the need to knock on a door with a “do not disturb” sign???? We had a knock on the door at 11 am-way too early for housekeeping to be knocking! The woman wanted to know what time we wanted service and I told her we would call. We didn’t as my daughter wasn’t feeling well. Housekeeping staff needs to understand that “do not disturb” means just that.

As my husband and I were leaving for the evening I stopped by the front desk. I told the young lady that I wanted to make sure we had a late checkout the following day. She asked what time and I said 2 or 3. She was hesitant and told me the property was sold out. I did not ask if the hotel was sold out as it is irrelevant to me. I informed her that as a platinum member we shouldn’t even be having this conversation as I am entitled to a late checkout. She copped a bit of an attitude which I did not appreciate before agreeing to the late checkout.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Particular
CJ J, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Long Island East End, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your stay. While I am gracious for your kind words on my pleasure to serve our guests I am disappointed that we fell short on exceeding your expectations on a number of occasions. Please be assured each incident is being addressed so that we may improve upon our overall guest satisfaction. Thank you again for all your feedback and we hope to have you back again.

Reviewed September 1, 2018

Everything about this hotel is excellent. The facility is first class. Beautiful rooms, fantastic pool, terrific free buffet breakfast, outstanding employees, first class exercise room and conveniently located at the end of the Long Island Expressway. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to enjoy what eastern Long Island has to offer. Only 20 minutes to the Hamptons. Make this your #1 choice to stay if you want as close to perfection as you can get. In addition, book on trip advisor and get the best rate.

Room Tip: Plan ahead. This hotel books up fast.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
CJ J, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Long Island East End, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Hello Dominick S,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such amazing feedback. We take great pride in our new hotel and the high level of service we strive to give to our guests during their stay with us. We were happy you enjoyed your visit and thank you for being our guest during our first year of being open. Your comments are appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Friendly staff, clean hotel, nice buffet breakfast, spacious rooms...I can’t say enough about our experience. Our kids enjoyed the pool, and workout room, while I enjoyed the proximity to the outlets. We were also able to enjoy a day in Greenport, and another day in Hampton Bays. Great hotel, great location. Can’t wait to plan a longer stay next year.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
CJ J, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Long Island East End, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Hello beba06,

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review. We take great pride in our new hotel and the high level of service we strive to give to our guests during their stay with us. We are happy you enjoyed your visit and all of the amazing amenities we have to offer. Your feedback is appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again.