My husband and I decided to stay overnight here instead of in Montauk. We went to Montauk for the day, went to the beach, ate lunch, etc. And when we were tired of that, we headed back toward Riverhead to this hotel. Hotel is clean, rooms are comfortable, and breakfast the next morning was fine. We're actually going to stay here again In October 2014 for a family wedding on the North Fork. I believe the hotel has transportation to the wineries in the area. The hotel is also across the street from the Tanger outlets, so it's easy to get some shopping done while you're there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exterior of the building pictured on a beautiful day. We are a brand new full service hotel that has many ugrades including some rooms with Whirlpool tubs. We have an indoor heated swimming pool and whirlpool as well as an outdoor heated whirlpool. Hotel features: Full service, restaurant open for breakfast and dinner, lounge, indoor heated swimming pool and whirlpool and outdoor spa, outdoor seating area with fire pit, preccor fitness equipment, laundry facility, business center and free wi-fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead Hotel Riverhead
- Riverhead Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead NY - Long Island