Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead
Holiday Inn Express East End(Riverhead)(Great Value!)
$193
$182
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

$116
Hotel Indigo Long Island - East End(Riverhead)(Great Value!)
$280
Travelocity
$389
$377
Hyatt Place Long Island East End(Riverhead)(Great Value!)
$338
$319
Hyatt.com
$229
$195
Greenview Inn(Riverhead)
$98
$95
The Duncan Inn(Jamesport)(Great Value!)
$166
Hotels.com
Bowen's by the Bays(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
$285
  • Pool
All reviewsacross the streettanger outletshot tublong islandu turngreat hotelwine tourhilton gardenbreakfast buffetnorth forkfront desk staffbusiness centerriverhead areaclean roomsexcellent staysplish splashwater park
Reviewed March 8, 2013

we were to stay here one night, checked out and came back the same evening!
the hotel was fantastic. very nice staff. specially the bartender joseph. dinner was excellent and very reasonable.breakfast was great.the room was very clean and great amenities.we used the pool and jacuzzi. after we checked out we went sightseeing to montauk and on the way back we decided to stay another night. that stay was great as well. shopping across the street in tanger. we will come back soon.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank dutchbuis
HGIRiverhead, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank you for your recent review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to see the beautiful sights of the local area. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Riverhead!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This hotel is convenient to Tanger Outlets and other shopping centers. It is less than 30 minutes to the wineries and Greenport. During the summer there many farm stands. The hotel has an indoor pool and jacuzzi, fitness center free internet connection and a business center. They area cooked to order breakfast that is very good value.

Room Tip: They have rooms with hot tubs in the bedroom area that can easily fit two. The bathroom has a walk in shower.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review! We are so lucky to be situated in such a great area with so many sights to see. I am very happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that you were able to describe the local area for our future guests reading our reviews. Thank you and we look forward to having you as our guest in the near future!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn is a nice hotel near the wineries and farms for all the family to enjoy. They have an indoor pool and jacuzzi. Some of the rooms also have indoor whirlpools which are great for couples or little ones. Their service is sometimes great and sometimes could be better. They don't always go the extra mile and that is what upsets me the most. Sometimes they don't stock up enough towels in the pool and sometimes they don't give you a fresh breakfast if you dine there. For the location it is in, it will satisfy most of your needs.

Room Tip: Try the rooms with a whirlpool in it.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Franco P
HGIRiverhead, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Franco,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback via TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear we met your needs for accommodations in the area and we apologize that you found our service to be inconsistent. We strive to make every guests' stay pleasant and we will use your feedback and part of our ongoing service training to achieve this goal. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you visit the area so we can show you the quality service and stay you expect and deserve from us.

Megan Gilmore

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I remember staying at this hotel many years ago. I didn't relize it was changed to the Hilton. I booked the room for my granddaughter and myself. I was happy with the speed at check-in. I went to the room and was so happy the room was big bright and so cozy. My granddaughter wanted to go to the pool so we changed and went. I was again surprised. The pool was clean no towels on the floor or on the chairs. I love the fact that the pool was heated. I went in for a while and my granddaughter thought that was the greatest thing that I was swimming with her. At night we went to the ittle dining area for dinner. We both enjoyed our food and was so full we took our desert back to the room. After a nice hot shower my Kaitlyn conked out and in about an hour so did I. I had a great nights sleep. The bed was so comfortable I didn't want to get up in the morning. All in all we both had a wonderful stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. In fact we liked it so much I booked a room for the Easter vacation in March. I can't wait to go back. Very nice place.

Room Tip: I had a room that faced the Tangers Mall. It was nice and quiet. I like the fact that during the day the sun is facing that way.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank carolj524
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This was mine & my husband's second time coming to this property.
Clean rooms, modern rooms & television.
Has a pool & hot tub onsite, as well as work out room.

The only issue I had with this place is the service we received at breakfast.
We were wishing that we had gotten another waitress - but our waitress seemed like she was having difficulty keeping up with her tables, and not remembering things. We had already gotten our breakfasts, and she sat 2 other couples, before she finally remembered to get us coffee.

Other than that one hiccup, the hotel is great. It's right across the Tanger outlets, and whenever we are in Riverhead, we like to eat at this restaurant Buoy One. Must check it out if you're in the area!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
HGIRiverhead, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel! We truly appreciate feedback such as yours as it really helps us to be able to identify areas where we can improve our services. We aim to provide a comfortable and clean atmosphere and unbeatable service for each and every one of our guests and we will use your comments as a training tool for the future. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and we look forward to having you as our guest again very soon!