“Very Nice Local Diner”

Tally-Ho Restaurant
Reviewed March 24, 2014

If you are travelling on Route 20 through Richfield Springs this would be your place to stop and have a good diner cooked meal. Nothing too fancy, but well made food and friendly service. You get the added bonus of hearing all of the local news in town. I wouldn't travel out of my way for the meal, but if you are in Richfield it is a good choice.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

What a great meal and you'll never go away hungry. It's down home country cooking. My Mom and I had roast turkey with fries and gravy, stuffing, homemade applesauce. No rom for dessert! But they had mincemeat pie and I was going to get a piece but I had no room. Next time I'm having just dessert. Easy to get into and lots of room and you won't be sorry you stopped. I think I left my glasses there so if you find them please call me at 607-432-5681.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This place has great value!!!! The meals are so big that they are impossible to finish! The service is wonderful and the food is great!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Had breakfast which was very good and inexpensive. Great view of the park across the street. Fairly typical diner food.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

After a long day of travelling we were looking for a restaurant that we could get take-out to take back to our room at our motel. We didn't know the hours and arrived fifteen minutes before it closed. The waitress couldn't have been friendlier and told us not to worry about that. We ordered large salads which were delicious and fresh. The waitress even brought them out to us where were waiting outside beside our motorcycle. What great customer service.