“Average.”

Add it.
Foo Chow Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I live in NYC so I am spoiled by all the choices that the competitive city offers. I found the food to be good.Nothing special but good and I liked it.I think some of the negative reviews are a bit much. I see psychotherapy in their future especially those that are too challenged to open a soy sauce packet.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

This place is very clean, service is very prompt and the lunch menu prices are very reasonable.
The ingredients in the dish I ordered seemed VERY fresh. The only problem I encountered was that it was so hard to understand the wait staff.........but I guess that makes it all the more a genuine Chinese experience!!!!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I live a half hour away from this great chinese restaurant. The food is so good. I really enjoy
the wonton soup. Thats the best I ever had. I am a big fan of thier shrimp and chinese vegetables. The shrimp and pork, or spring rolls are made very good. I never once walked at of thier hungry in the many times I been there to eat. When they pack orders to go. They pack them with care. Please go and try this place out. Your not going to be sorry.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My parents are from China and I know what good Chinese food is and this is good! We had a great lunch. I enjoyed having a meal that reminded my of my mom's cooking.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We are Chinese food fans and this food was really good and tasty. I loved the Lo Mein with crunchy fresh vegetables. There is a charming Farmer's Market in the park not far from the restaurant where they said they got some of the vegetables they use. It was great.