“I really liked the stuffed pizza.”
Review of New York Pizzeria

New York Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We love pizza and had to try the local version. It was very good. We also tried the stuffed pizza that was like a huge calzone and made for a delicious, easy lunch with the kids.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Our pizza we just ok. It was thick with a lot of bread. We had an antipasto salad that was soggy. They only had one size on the salad. The were not real friendly on the phone when my daughter called in the order.

Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

We live in Richfield Springs and are loyal customers of NY Pizzeria. We love their pizza, but my favorite is their baked ziti, fresh with lots of sauce and plenty if melted cheese. Very ooey and gooey!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is true blue New York Pizza at it's core. They are prompt with take out orders. They never disappoint with quality. Best of all, they make great pizza! I am a regular customer and consistency is key. That's why I am writing this review. People need to know about New York Pizzeria in Richfield Springs!

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Ate there twice this week while visiting family. They were convenient and reasonable. My son really liked their calzones and the rest of the family liked the meat lovers and veggie pizza.