Review Highlights
Charming store filled with treasures!

After having lunch at the Beckman Arms, we visited this great antique shop! It is charming, cozy... read more

Reviewed January 2, 2018
MaryEllen22
Guilderland, New York
Best Antique Mall in Rhinebeck and the area!

Fantastic dealers who bring in new items regularly. Inventory is always fresh! Prices are... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2017
BTKBrooklyn
Rhinebeck, New York

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 7, 2017

You walk in and there is a lot of stuff to look at. You don't know where to stop or look first. I went around a few times and saw many nice and interesting things. Some stuff priced reasonably, some too high. I also saw stuff I couldn't believe was for sale that I had owned at one time or another. No one was interested in waiting on me which is odd if you have a store to sell stuff. But great place to browse.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 28, 2017

Many stalls by various vendors. A lot of antiques in here, not specific to any particular time period or location.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed May 29, 2017

This antique store is located in my companion's favorite town, Rhinebeck, near two of our favorite restaurants, the Beekman Arms and Foster's. So every time we dine at either of these establishments, we find time to peruse the antique market. She always finds a little treasure there, which encourages us to come back again and again.

This last time I did notice a shelf of fairly good quality Civil War books, which I had not observed before. They usually stock some paintings and lithographs of New York City and Rhinebeck, interesting old books and ledgers, and feature an entire display case of clocks that delight you when they all chime at once. You will find old games and game boards, but no automobilia. The only license plates I ever saw were cut and fused into art pieces; both were gone since the last time we visited. There is a good selection of costume and fine jewelry. My companion admired an amethyst necklace, but with a price tag of nearly $2,000 she determined it was lovely, but not suitable for her infrequent use of fine jewelry.

We did not ask for anything but the usual discount, but one customer wanted to “deal.” The staff could not make decisions for the owner of the merchandise, but I heard her make several phone calls to the dealers in order to submit the offer from the customer, or to ask for any price adjustments.

Date of experience: May 2017
2  Thank StarWeez
Reviewed May 2, 2017

It is a pleasure to shop here. The store is large and open, items are well displayed and NOT cramped and dusty like most antique shops. We found unique items and a nice mix of contemporary pieces for a reasonable price. Super for vintage jewelry and some really nice cast iron decorations. I will come back to see what's new and buy some more.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank anneh236
Reviewed January 16, 2017

The place itself has two floors. There is a strong collection of jewelry and glassware, with clothes, paintings, and the usual antique fair rounding out things. I was looking for an antique cross, but no such luck (in fact, not much religious ware at all). Service is of the "waiting to be asked" kind, but nice when asked. The place seems geared towards tourists, like much that is in that section of town. Prices were definitely on the high side, but it is certainly worth a visit.

Date of experience: January 2017