“great food fresh made very unassuming place alot of choices”
Review of Del's Dairy Creme

Del's Dairy Creme
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Rhinebeck
Reviewed August 14, 2011

they have a small dining area and you can watch the cooks make your orders everything was very clean and it's not all burgers and fries the grilled chicken pitas are very cleverly put together and everything comes exactly the way you want it and the ice creme is very different from the other soft serve place loved it we go all the time

Reviewed August 9, 2009

The ice cream was as you'd expect and my pulled pork sandwich was surprisingly good I have to admit.

They did not offer or serve ketchup with my wife's hamburger, had to return to the counter and was given small plastic container with lid full of ketchup. Could have been asked if we wanted ketchup so the inside server could have put it on our tray and we would not have had to go back to the counter. Maybe they ask if you want ketchup only for to-to patrons.

REALLY DISAPPOINTED THAT THEY WOULD NOT SERVE TAP WATER. WE WERE FORCED TO PURCHASE BOTTLED. IF THERE ISN'T A LAW AGAINST A RESTAURANT FORCING YOU TO BUY WATER, THERE SHOULD BE.

Atmosphere - well it was very buggy but this has been the summer for mosquitos and we were there between 7:45 - 8:30 - sort of prime time for bugs

It was clean, what you'd expect from a road side hamburger ice cream joint

Reviewed June 11, 2009

We were a customer for about a year. Every 2-3 days the whole family swings over for sundaes. This day we were helped by a rough grumpy man. He made a mistake and assumed chocolate and peanut brittle when my son asked for a strawberry sunday with everything. Then he went on to refuse two different flavors of ice cream in the same sundae. I stepped forward to help my son out with the order and the man told me I needed to eat this even if I didn't want it and he wasn't going to throw it away. I said my son had allergies to peanuts, and the other doesn't ever order chocolate. He said he didn't care and that I should eat it then or give it away..but he wasn't going to remake it. I told him he was being unreasonable and I still had 4 more ice creams to order and I come every couple days and order the same thing. He said he didn't care if I came every day and ordered 10, he didn't want to serve me. Thank GOD! It was DEL himself. This experience made my life so much better. I went to Holy Cow down the road and realized they are 25% cheaper, their crowd of 60 people was being handled by 6 very friendly staff and it was fast and they have every imaginable combinations, including caramel walnuts in addition to peanuts! Thanks DEL for showing me the dark side so I can discover the light at HOLY COW and why everyone else is there, instead of at your place.

4  Thank jasmineoftheearth