“A Nice Stop”

Pete's Famous Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 57 Restaurants in Rhinebeck
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I stopped here for lunch and found the food to be good and the staff friendly. Nothing out of the ordinary but decent food and service. Worth a try.

There are newer reviews for Pete's Famous Restaurant

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We had the lunch versions of our meals - they came with a BOWL of soup along with the entree - which was surprisingly large - all for under $8. Very close to the Hyde Park mansions - so not at all out of the way & worth the stop.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Pete's staff is friendly. reliable coffee shop food, good location on the main street in the center of town. Have been patronizing for years...and will continue to do so...

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The food is pedestrian but certainly okay. I found a dish poorly prepared and pointed it out to the owner and the response was annoyance. I don'[t want to go to a place where the owner behaves like that.

1  Thank HudsonRiverLooker
Reviewed October 25, 2012

FIrst of all I have been to all 3 Pete's ( Hyde Park, Poughkeepsie, and here in Rhinebeck, NY ).
I really like all 3 ( their setup, location, etc. ). It was empty on a sunday afternoon. We got the round booth for four by the window ( Rhinebeck is a nice " New England " town to look at ). This is not your " high class" restaurant, but some GREAT chow ( I am not a " high class " eater either ). The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5, is that my veal parm sub was kind of skimpy on the veal. Great place, and close to the Dutchess County fairgrounds.

1  Thank biged