After spending a night in Newburgh we ended our tour of the Hudson Valley at the Beekman, and wow, what an ending. It's beautiful inside and out. We ended up in town on a Sunday, the main streets of town had sidewalk sales from the local businesses as well as from local artisans. There was also a farmer's market going on. What a great vibe in the town. After having lunch in one of the local restaurants and doing some shopping, we checked in early - our room was ready and was very cute&clean. When we walked to our room we had the chance to peek in some of the other rooms that were open - I guess before check-in they keep the room doors open. Super cute rooms! Ours was comfortable for one night, a bit small but there was enough room for the two of us. Happily, the room faced the main street which was nice and bustling - but not too loud. The bathroom was spacious.
In the morning we tried the continental breakfast and it was great - granola, fruit, yogurt, french toast, cereals, muffins, juice, coffee, etc. Constantly stocked too.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to anyone, it was a great little stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weary visitors have been staying at the Beekman Arms since 1766. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Beekman Arms and Delamater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beekman Arms And Delamater Hotel Rhinebeck
- Beekman Arms Rhinebeck
- Beekman Arms Hotel Rhinebeck