I recently stayed overnight at the Beekman, and was pleasantly surprised, since I had read the reviews posted earlier on this establishment. Wether it has been updated and cleaned since the last review - I don't know. But now it is a beautiful historic Inn, worth the trip. We stayed in a large comfortable room with two twin beds on the second floor. All was tasteful, clean and roomy. We happened to stay during possibly the HOTTEST day of the summer (the temps reached 103) and the air conditioned lobby was the perfect hangout to chat and catch up with my friend who I had'nt seen in years. We walked around the beautiful village from the Inn (fabulous location), and then decided to dine at the Inn's restaurant - the Traphagen, mostly to avoid going back out into the heat. What a wonderful experience as we dined in the glassed atrium room, viewing the gorgeous garden outside. Many restaurants are nearby, the Inn was a perfect pick. FYI - It took about 3 hours to get there from Central New York.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weary visitors have been staying at the Beekman Arms since 1766. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Beekman Arms and Delamater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beekman Arms And Delamater Hotel Rhinebeck
- Beekman Arms Rhinebeck
- Beekman Arms Hotel Rhinebeck