We stayed for a holiday weekend. Our room was one of the more expensive ($195 per day) but in a new building, very nicely decorated and large. The only drawback was lack of a view. Also couldn't figure out why a small refrigerator (very handy) was on the floor of the closet, making hanging clothes difficult.
Rhinebeck has been "discovered" since last time I was there, with several hip restaurants within walking distance. The restaurant in the inn was a bit staid but provided a good meal. Attractions in the area include the Rhinebeck Aerodrome (fantastic!) and the Dia:Beacon museum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weary visitors have been staying at the Beekman Arms since 1766. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Beekman Arms and Delamater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beekman Arms And Delamater Hotel Rhinebeck
- Beekman Arms Rhinebeck
- Beekman Arms Hotel Rhinebeck